Easy, tasty… what more could you want? Prepare a bagel with Meatless Dried Slices and a paste made out of grilled pepper and chickpeas, which is perfect for a quick lunch, breakfast or dinner!
- Meatless Dried Slices
- half a cup of chickpeas (cooked or canned)
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- dried tomatoes
1. Pour over the peppers with olive oil and grill in a grill pan (or bake it in the oven).
2. Prepare a paste: blend together the grilled pepper, tahini, 2 cloves of garlic, 1/5 cup of olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Cut the bagel and fry the paprika in a pan.
4. Fold the bagel - brush the bread with the paste, place the aragula and Meatless Dried Slices, add the cucumber and sun-dried tomatoes.