It's time to let some freshness into your kitchen! Meatless Onion Kabanos Sausages are perfect as a light and fresh dish accompanied by pearl barley, cherry tomatoes, spinach, arugula, peppers and zucchini! From experience, we advise you: it is worth cooking more porridge in advance - this is a dish that you definitely will want to eat more than once!
a pack of Meatless Onion Kabanos Sausages
100 g of boiled pearl barley (preferably in vegetable broth)
3 handfuls of arugula
3 handfuls of spinach
10 cherry tomatoes
1/3 of the zucchini
favorite sprouts (here sunflower)
sauce: plant-based yogurt, 2 cloves of garlic, juice of half a lemon, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper, half a bunch of dill
1. Remember to cook the pearl barley first according to the instructions on the package. We recommend cooking grits in vegetable broth - thanks to this, it will be even tastier!
2. Start by finely chopping the spinach and arugula.
3. Then, cut into equal parts the Meatless Onion Kabanos, zucchini and peppers. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
4. Prepare the sauce: finely chop the dill, add lemon juice, garlic, spices and olive oil. Mix thoroughly!
5. Mix all the ingredients of the bowl with the sauce and Meatless Onion Kabanos. Et voilà!