Surprise your family and invite them for a 100% plant-based dumplings. Charm them with this truly Polish recipe! We guarantee full tummies and wide smiles!
- Meatless Bacon Lardons Hungarian style with garlic
- 2 cups of spinach fried in olive oil - may be frozen
- 2 cloves of garlic
- vegetable cream
- for a dough for about 20 dumplings: 250 g of wheat flour, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, half a cup of warm, boiled water, a pinch of salt
1. Start with the dough: add all the ingredients to the bowl and start kneading the dough.
2. After a few minutes the dough should be ready, roll it into a ball and wrap it in foil. Set aside for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, make the stuffing.
3. Combine the spinach in the pan with the fried white onion, garlic and 100ml of cream. Then add bacon and spices to it.
4. Roll out the dough thinly, sprinkling the flour on the table beforehand.
5. Using a mug or glass, cut the dumplings out of the dough.
6. Put some stuffing on each of them and knead the edge - the easiest way will be with a fork!
7. Put the dumplings in salted, boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes after they float to the surface. TServe with bacon and onion garnish. They also taste great with mustard!