The classics never disappoint! Our Meatless Black Pudding Sausage is just made to be served with onion, mashed potatoes and a fresh salad!
- Meatless Black Pudding Sausage
- white onion
- for a salad: cucumber, tomato and red onion
- vegan butter
1. Boil the mashed potatoes.
2. Cut the white onion into thin slices and fry for a while. Add the Meatless Black Pudding Sausages to it and fry over low heat.
3. Prepare the salad: cut the vegetables, add the juice of 1 lemon, spices and your favorite oil, eg linseed oil.
4. Add 3 tablespoons of warm butter, a pinch of nutmeg, a tablespoon of mustard and horseradish to the cooked potatoes and mash them (do not blend!).