An evening of board games? Meeting with friends? Or maybe a date for two with Netflix? Nothing will work like delicious nachos with guacamole, cheese and Meatless Bacon Lardons in a chimichurri and parsley marinate. Perfect for sharing and munching!
- Meatless Bacon Lardons chimichurri with parsley
- a pack of your favorite nachos
- vegan mozzarella
- guacamole: avocado, fresh coriander, hot pepper, shallots, garlic, half a lime juice
1. Start with guacamole: mash the avocado with a fork, add chopped pepper, shallots, coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, half a lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix.
2. Sprinkle the nachos in an ovenproof dish with cheese, Meatless Bacon and chopped hot pepper. Put in an oven preheated to 160 degrees for a few minutes, until the cheese is melted. Serve with guacamole!