How about a savory cake made out of pancakes and Meatless Salami? Sounds like a truly delicious plan! It will work both as an idea for a dinner or as a birthday gift for a Plenty Reasons fan :)
- Meatless Salami
- approx. 20 pancakes (mix 1.5 cups of wheat flour with 2 cups of plant-based milk and fry in a little oil)
- pizza sauce
- favorite plant-based cheese
- red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
1. Fry the pancakes and make your favorite tomato sauce.
2. Fry the finely chopped vegetables in a pan, add 2 cloves of garlic.
3. When the vegetables and pancakes are ready, it's time for the cake :)
4. Arrange pancakes in layers: pancake - sauce - cheese - salami - pancake - sauce - cheese - vegetables and so on.
5. When the cake is ready, put everything in the oven for a few minutes, preheated to 170 degrees C.