There’s nothing more to summer than bonfires! And there are no better potatoes than those cooked under a fire. If you pair it with our Meatless Classic Sausages you get a great summer meal that anyone can cook just in a few easy steps!
- Meatless Classic Sausages
- mustard of your choice
- plant-based butter
- fresh herbs (dill, parsley & chive)
1. Chop fresh herbs and garlic and whisk them to a room-temperature butter. Add salt and pepper as preferable, whisk it again.
2. Poke the potatoes with a fork, add garlic, then wrap it in foil and place it under fire. TIP! You can cook or bake your potatoes in the oven, so they will come faster.
3. Thread Meatless Classic Sausages on a skewer or on a sharp stick that you find in the forest with bonfire wood, and grill it for a couple of minutes. Remember to turn them around! Then assemble a whole meal consisting of our baked under fire potatoes and Meatless Classic Sausages. Enjoy!