What if… prepare something totally different? Serve your guests a salad with Meatless Shawarma, pomegranate and feta cheese at the summer barbecue and make them come back for more... regularly!
- Meatless Shawarma
- spinach and arugula
- cherry tomatoes
- green cucumber
- red onion
- half a pomegranate
- plant-based feta cheese
- yellow pepper
for the sauce:
- the juice of half a lemon
- 4 tbsp hot mustard mustard
- ⅓ a bunch of parsley, chopped
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 8 tablespoons of water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Fry the Meatless Shawarma with a little oil in a pan.
2. Wash the lettuces thoroughly and tear into smaller pieces.
3. Cut the remaining ingredients into similar-sized pieces and peel the pomegranate.
4. Prepare the sauce: combine all ingredients except the olive oil, add the olive oil gradually at the end, stirring constantly - it will make the sauce velvety.